- If you want a proper work performance and extra-efforts from your employees be ready to pay proper money
- Everyone has individual work attitudes. Do not force employees to make something in the way which suits you.
If person has individual effective methods - let him/her act in this way. Give instructions and control the results.
- Make your employees feel appreciated with valuable service and work which they provide.
- Criticize your employees in private conversations and praise in public.
- Do not blame your employees for any problems until you gain the clear understanding of situation and have conclusive grounds to say that employee has made mistake
- Be visible for your employees.
Your employees need to be sure that you're in touch with situation, keep eye on them and interested in their results .
- Always keep your promises.
Unfulfilled promises will undermine your authority in the eyes of your employees.
- Do not justify your fault in the eyes of clients or authorities by blaming your subordinates
- Ask your employees for suggestions regularly.
If it is possible, interview your employees personally.
- Give your employees right to make mistakes.
It is well-known that success usually comes after some failures. The employee who is afraid to fail will be less active and innovative.
- Create comprehensive and exhaustive job descriptions for employees.
Everyone should precisely know their responsibilities, duties and what they should/can do to fulfill their job.
- Manage your team by objectives.
This method makes stress on real results. ...
|Order 750 checklists in MS Word and PDF printable format at $49.99 USD only.